Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Deepavali ( Exhausted day )

Hi people, Happy deepavali.. Yuhooo~
I din sleep for whole day because of hungry~
i have nothing to eat at home, lazy summore..
LALALA~ Arrgh! damn tired..

Went to midvally with mummy today..

Midvalley had Nikon fair at centre court,
Going to whack someone from behind actually,
and visit my darling..

my darling work at there too..

and my darling had an accident last two days,

so sad to hear that, luckily she din get any injurd..
god bless her..

Can see someone there?

















no, because someone cover someone edy..
haha
supermassive people lepak at there ar..
Summore got leng lui model there..
Those guys go to see leng lui instead of camera de la~
haha
Even my darling no time to teman me also.. sigh~
Mummy bought me a birthday present..
perfume from Lancome..


















quite nice smell..
not expensive la..
130Ringgit only ma..

Then mummy also bought 2 cloths from Zara..
lalala~
crazy me, from 10 walk till 6 pm..
My leg gonna break.
Summore my mum( dai tau ha) forgot where she park her car...

alamak.. i think we walked about 30 minutes to find her car..

Finally we found it..

See, what happened after we went
shopping..








No comments:

Post a Comment